1. At first glance, it looks like he’s standing against a tree, looking out over the lake. That is, until you turn your head sideways. As the photo says, the lake is nonexistent.
2. What would you do if you were driving down the road and saw a giant grasshopper attacking the city? I personally would turn my wipers on to get him off of my windshield.
3. I’ve been staring at this photo for five minutes now, and I still don’t know where the other half of the dog is. Hopefully the magician comes back and puts him back together soon.
4. What do you think? Is this the world’s largest bird, or the world’s smallest man? That guy better watch where he’s walking, because he’s about to run into his worst nightmare.
5. This kid will never in his life be asked for an ID when he walks into a bar. What’s the opposite of baby face? Because whatever it is, he definitely has it.
7. If I were those people, I would back away, because they’re standing way too close to the edge. Actually, this optical illusion is just caused by the pattern of the carpet.
8. This one might take you a second to figure out what’s strange about this photo, but as soon as you see what it is, it can be never be unseen.
9. This guy would never even need to leave the couch in order to get a drink out of the fridge! I wonder if his arms are elastic, or if they’re just always that long.
10. This photo is evidence that David Cameron can use magical powers to levitate. This one definitely takes a little extra concentration in order to figure out what’s actually going on here.
11. At first glance, this photo doesn’t really look that strange. But the longer you stare at it, the more confusing it gets. How many people are in this photo, and whose legs are those?!
12. That baby’s hand is as big as his entire body! Meanwhile, that man probably has a really tough time trying to find a pair of gloves that will fit him.
Reddit | Toberoni
13. Someone call for help! This guy’s about to fall to his death! Oh wait a second… Just tilt your head in order to make this photo much safer and less exciting.
14. I gotta say, I’m really glad that whole planking craze is over. That was a dark time in human history. Still — out of all the planking I’ve seen, this one ranks near the top.
15. Umm, I’m really having a hard time figuring out where one cat ends and the other begins. I said I wanted a Siamese cat, but I didn’t ask for this.
(Visited 206 times, 1 visits today)