1. At first glance, it looks like he’s standing against a tree, looking out over the lake. That is, until you turn your head sideways. As the photo says, the lake is nonexistent.
2. What would you do if you were driving down the road and saw a giant grasshopper attacking the city? I personally would turn my wipers on to get him off of my windshield.
3. I’ve been staring at this photo for five minutes now, and I still don’t know where the other half of the dog is. Hopefully the magician comes back and puts him back together soon.
4. What do you think? Is this the world’s largest bird, or the world’s smallest man? That guy better watch where he’s walking, because he’s about to run into his worst nightmare.
5. This kid will never in his life be asked for an ID when he walks into a bar. What’s the opposite of baby face? Because whatever it is, he definitely has it.
6. The guy on the left has no shot at winning this fight. He’s up against Casper! Anytime he tries to punch, his hand will go right through that guy’s face.
7. If I were those people, I would back away, because they’re standing way too close to the edge. Actually, this optical illusion is just caused by the pattern of the carpet.
8. This one might take you a second to figure out what’s strange about this photo, but as soon as you see what it is, it can be never be unseen.
9. This guy would never even need to leave the couch in order to get a drink out of the fridge! I wonder if his arms are elastic, or if they’re just always that long.
10. This photo is evidence that David Cameron can use magical powers to levitate. This one definitely takes a little extra concentration in order to figure out what’s actually going on here.
11. At first glance, this photo doesn’t really look that strange. But the longer you stare at it, the more confusing it gets. How many people are in this photo, and whose legs are those?!
12. That baby’s hand is as big as his entire body! Meanwhile, that man probably has a really tough time trying to find a pair of gloves that will fit him.
13. Someone call for help! This guy’s about to fall to his death! Oh wait a second… Just tilt your head in order to make this photo much safer and less exciting.
14. I gotta say, I’m really glad that whole planking craze is over. That was a dark time in human history. Still — out of all the planking I’ve seen, this one ranks near the top.
15. Umm, I’m really having a hard time figuring out where one cat ends and the other begins. I said I wanted a Siamese cat, but I didn’t ask for this.
16. This traumatized me upon first sight. But then I remembered that cats totally destroy your furniture, and that’s probably how this one got inside the cushion. Worth it for the pic, though.
17. Congratulations on graduating from kindergarten! They really do grow up so fast, especially their left hands. Next step, get a job in the skills trade. You know, somewhere where you can use your hands…hand.
18. So, this is the new iPhone Nano, huh? What’re we on now, XI? XXI? Oh, sorry. Just realized that the iPhone is on the floor. But seriously, the iPhone XI will be out next month.
19. Come on up and ride the carousel! Ps. It’s actually a cursed carousel, where your body morphs with whichever pony (or pig) you choose to ride. Have fun, and enjoy eternal damnation!
20. Evidently, you really need to watch your angles in cut-out-shoulder tops. Spread your arms out like you have wings. That’s the go-to pose for one of these shirts, I think.
21. You rrraaang? I bet more people would be overjoyed rather than terrified by the sight of a two-headed dog. More dog per square inch, you know what I mean? It’s Cerberus’ cousin, obviously.
22. These girl has to be a contortionist. I simply can’t think of any other explanation for how her head is in that position. I would pay good money to see this photo from another angle.
23. The girl in black must have pretty strong abs to be able to hold a plank like that. The more I look at this photo, the funnier it gets for me.
24. Crashing into a building during your driving test is one of the worst things you could possibly do. But if you look closely, you’ll see that the driver crashed into the driving school building, which is somehow much, much worse.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)